Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Friday, March 18, 2016

Anirudh to Score for Bunny-Lingusamy’s Bilingual

We had recently reported that director Lingusamy will be teaming up with 'Stylish Star' Allu Arjun for a Tamil-Telugu bilingual film. The update on that is that the dapper Anirudh has been roped to score music for the film. "Anirudh will be composing, and it will be the first time we will be working together. Also, as you know, Allu Arjun is making his Tamil debut with my film. Shooting starts by end of April in Chennai," informs Lingusamy.

What about the heroine? "I want to cast someone new, and introduce a new face. I wish to make an impact — like I did with my second film, Run. The characterisation of the female lead is very intense, and is the backbone of the script, somewhat on the lines of Sridevi's role in 16 Vayathinile," adds the director. The team is, apparently, planning to conduct a grand pooja for launching the shoot of the film in Chennai, next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...