Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Saturday, December 05, 2015

NOT TO MISS! Here's Why We Love Bunny A Little too Much

Allu Arjun, who donated 25 Lakhs for the rain-hit Chennai, is receiving a lot of praise and warmth from his fans and followers as well as many celebrities from Tamil industry. Though many other actors are working relentlessly for the city to bring it back to the normalcy, Allu Arjun managed to get a little more love from everyone.  The reason for it is the actor's continuos support for the city. He has not only been generous in lending a helping hand, but is also emotionally attached to the city, which is making the actor spread his wings in helping the devastated city.  "I would like to donate 25 lakhs to Chennai Flood relief ! I spent 18yrs of my Early life there It made me who I am today. I love u Chennai. #ChennaiFloods can drown the streets but not their spirit !", read tweets from his Twitter account, to which, actress Sripriya and Khusboo thanked the actor.  "@alluarjun I'm touched by your kindness. Pls stay as human as now always. God bless", tweeted Sripriya. "@alluarjun thank you so much Bunny. .much love..stay blessed..", posted Khusboo.  This made us think we actually love Allu Arjun a little too much than the usual and the reasons were quite obvious. Because, Bunny(As everyone fondly call) always makes a sincere effort to touch our lives with his acts and no wonder he is called as 'Mallu Arjun' in an alien land for him, like Kerala.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...