Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

I'm a Big Fan of Bunny: Naga Anvesh

Naga Anvesh
Naga Anvesh, son of popular producer Krishna Reddy of Sindhoora Puvvu fame, is eagerly waiting for his debut film Vinavayya Ramayya that will release on June 19.
“Yes, I am nervous and feeling a bit of the pressure as the release date is very close,” says Naga Anvesh.
But facing the camera is not new for this young man. He has acted as a child star in a few films like Intlo Illalu Vantintlo Priyuralu, where he played Venkatesh’s son. “Right from my childhood, I wanted to become an actor. Though I continued my education, I started taking steps to become a lead actor,” says Anvesh.
His father Krishna Reddy is a popular producer, who has made films in Telugu and Tamil. He is coming up with his son’s film after a gap. “It is not because my father is a producer and that’s why, I would like to be an actor. When I told my my father about my decision, he supported me and at the same time, explained about the film industry. He also told me it was not easy to make a name in the industry. There’s a lot of hard work involved,” says the actor, who had gone to Mumbai to learn acting at Subhash Ghai’s school, Whistling Woods, after his graduation.
“After looking for a script for a year, we came up with Vinavayya Ramayya finally. My father suggested that it would not be good to come up with an action-based film. So this film has entertainment with good performances,” he says. Kruthika of Drishyam fame is playing the female lead opposite him.
Director Ram Prasad is also making a comeback with this film. “My father and Ram Prasad share a good rapport and the film has shaped up very well. My father has seen the film already and he is satisfied with the output,” says Anvesh.
He says that he would like to do more challenging roles and be known as a versatile actor. “I am a big fan of Allu Arjun. I’m also inspired by him. Allu Arjun is the first actor to come up with a six-pack in Tollywood and many other things. When I was a kid, I dreamt a lot about these things,” he says. The young actor is already in talks for his second film. “After watching the promos of my film, many directors and producers approached my father. I am happy with the response, but the big test is on June 19, when my film releases,” says Anvesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...