Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

S/O Satyamurty Girl Alive and Kicking

Actress Adah Sharma on Wednesday refuted rumours that she met with an accident while shooting for a Telugu film here.
Reports spread on Tuesday evening that Adah fell off a bike and was hit by a bus on the sets of a Telugu film.
"I don't know where this rumour came from. I was shooting a bike scene but nothing happened as speculated. We were shooting in the scorching heat and by the time we wrapped up, I was dead tired and eventually went to bed," Adah told IANS.
"Because of the heat, I was down with mild fever but otherwise I'm absolutely fine. I received several calls since last night but I couldn't answer them since I was sleeping," she added.
Adah was recently seen in Telugu blockbuster "S/O Satyamurthy" and Kannada hit "Rana Vikrama".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...