Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Thursday, March 05, 2015

I Can't Dance Like Bunny or Charan!

varun tej11
Not many know that Mega Prince Varun Tej’s father Naga Babu wanted him to become director. “Although I come from a family with acting background, Dad always wanted me to become director and he wished to see me making good films. However, I’m interested into acting and always dreamt of following footsteps of Peddananna Chiranjeevi and Baabayi Pawan Kalyan,” shared Varun in an interview to a leading daily. Revealing what he’s afraid of, Varun said, “What scares me is that when people come to me and ask me to dance like Charan or Bunny,” admitting he’s not so good at dances like Charan or Allu Arjun.

Recalling his childhood memories, Varun reveals whom he was close to. “When I was a kid, I used to play a lot with Sai Dharam Tej and Sreeja (Chiranjeevi’s younger daughter) and very close to them. Also, I’m close to Charan and Bunny, but there’s an age gap between us and perhaps that held me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...