Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Monday, March 16, 2015

Bunny is My PET: Rajendra Prasad

Allu Arjun is My PET: Senior Hero
Nata Kireeti Rajendra Prasad surprised everyone by calling Allu Arjun as his 'pet' at the audio launch of 'S/O Satyamurthy' at Novotel Hotel, Hyderabad.

Rajendra Prasad: "Allu Arjun is the darling of everybody. If you think Allu Arjun is just a Telugu hero, Then you are mistaken! When I went to Kerala recently, People asked me if I was the actor who played the cop in 'Julayi'. Keralites likes Allu Arjun more than Telugu People. He is like my pet and I love him so much. I wish him a great success."  

The Veteran Actor declared all the artists are lucky enough to act under the direction of Trivikram. "We could confidently say that 'S/O Satyamurthy' will be four times better than 'Julayi'," he announces.

Bunny and Rajendra Prasad share a great rapport on the screen and good bonding off the screen. But, How would fans react to the 'pet' remark is to be seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...