Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Sunday, October 05, 2014

SHE Feels I Overact: Bunny

SHE feels I Overact: Allu Arjun

Allu Arjun has shared few interesting details during his recent interview to a popular Telugu daily. Have a look at some of the Q & As...


Tamil & Bollywood Debut: "I am keen on doing Tamil films as I knew the language. Don't have any plans to act in Bollywood films anytime soon".



Sneha: "She complains I overact on the screen. If I could impress her, I feel so happy".



Strengths: "Chiranjeevi is my strength. If not for him, I wouldn't have got such following from my debut film itself".



Weakness: "I don't want to reveal it as everything starts focusing on it".



Directors On Your Wish List?: "Shankar, Murugadoss and Rajamouli".



Favourite Films: "Titanic. Indra in Telugu. Every time I watch this movie, I learn a new aspect which I missed during previous screenings".



Social Media presence: "I have been on Facebook and interacts with fans through my official website. Wishes to stay away from Twitter".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...