Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Pawan Kalyan Recognized HIS Passion: Bunny


Pawan Kalyan recognized HIS passion: Allu Arjun

Stylish Star Allu Arjun is someone who always wished to see Sai Dharam Tej as hero and hence he is very happy for the debutante.

Allu Arjun: "Devuda! I don't know why but I can't speak much in Chiranjeevi's presence. So, Chiru Babai if you pat on my back I could express my feelings without fear".

"Srihari is a close member of our family and he like Chiru very much. To do a role of Srihari isn't an easy job. Jagapathi Babu has a big heart. I wholeheartedly thank him".

"AS Ravkumar Chowdary narrated me the story 2 years ago. Though it delayed, It will be latest. I love Anup's music a lot and all the best to you. I thank all the actors, technicians very much. I wish the producers Allu Arjun, Dil Raju, Bunny Vas and Harshith good luck. I realized how clever Regina has been while working for OLX Ad for 1 day".

"Few years ago, I spotted Sai Dharam Tej at a cinema office. I asked him what was he doing at that place and he told me that he is there for his trails to become actor. I felt bad and thought why can't we introduce him as hero. When I told this Charan, He warned Me that Chiru willn't approve it as he is still in the college. To know what kind of a person Sai has been, Firstly he asked everyone to stand up for paying tributes to Srihari. Before coming on to the stage, He touched Chiru's feet, shook hands with Charan & Me and then gone back to touch his Mother's feet. Dance and Fights are his blood. I wish him all the blood".

"Powerstar! Pawan Kalyan is the first person to encourage Sai Dharam Tej. May be, He recognized his passion as he too wasn't a good student like Me and Sai. I am for education. But, If you aren't a good student you get few qualities which will be useful when you turn into a hero".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...