Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tammu Grabs Over Bunny, Cherry & NTR

Tammu Grabs Over NTR, Cherry & Bunny
The entry of Tamanna into Bollywood is the most happening in Mumbai circles. Her remake of 'Himmatwala' with Ajay Devgn in the direction of Sajid Khan also has one more highlight in the form of Gangnam Style dance. While Junior NTR, Ramcharan and Allu Arjun were looking to cash upon this world wide popularised Korean dance move, Tamanna was the first to grab the chance.
'I watched Gangnam style video plenty of times to practice it perfectly. There is a song which goes on like Bum Le Lath in 'Himmatwala' where I had to perform the similar steps. I was very happy when director told me to do such kind of Psy's steps for this funny and peppy number. So, I tried those moves number of times at home before coming for the shot,' said Tamanna. That will be a treat for eyes to watch the sexy lady shaking the body in 'Gangnam' style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...