Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Thursday, February 07, 2013

DSP Denies Remixing Rowdy Alludu's Song for Yevadu

 
Music director Devi Sri Prasad has denied the news that he has remixed a popular song from Chiranjeevi's Rowdy Alludu for Ram Charan's upcoming film Yevadu. "All the news abt me doing a remix for Charan's 'YEVADU' is false.!! Moreover We hav alrdy recorded all songs!! And all r Original..!!," he tweeted. Upon reading news about the remix in a section of media, Ram Charan made an official statement saying, "Re mixing my father's songs in my films is just a coincidence and it's not a hit sentiment. I am not doing any re mix songs or remakes of my father's films now." Vamshi Paidipally is directing the film. Shruti Haasan and Amy Jackson are the lead actresses. Allu Arjun and Kajal Aggarwal will be seen in important roles. Dil Raju is producing the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...