Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Bunny Praises Pawan, Talks about His Transformation


Allu Arjun's speech yesterday was packed with panegyrics and more punches.  Even as he praised Pawan Kalyan's inner personality, he took an indirect dig at others.  He said that dancing well and fighting well was not enough to make a star of someone.
"Stardom is a state of mind.  You don't become a star because others praise you to the skies.  In my view, Pawan Kalyan is the real star.  GS is an all-time industry record.  However, no poster is talking about it!  Usually there is jealousy in a corner of a hero's heart.  There is no such thing in him."
It was moralizing on his part to have talked about how he was transformed by Pawan Kalyan's words when he celebrated the flop of a hero's film.  "I was once very happy that the film of a hero (he did not name him) became a flop.  Pawan asked me why I was happy and after I told him the reason for my joy, he explained why I was wrong in harbouring such feelings.  I understand now that jealousy is an unhealthy trait," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...