Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Allu Arjun sharing his US trip

Holidaying is a must for every professional to recharge. We had a wonderful time and covered four cities in a short span. However, packing and unpacking, removing shoes and watches at security check were minor irritants, but spending quality time with family members was great,’ says Allu Arjun who recently finished his US holiday.
Speaking about his future projects, ‘I like to be a trendsetter. So I am reviving multi starrer trend in Tollywood. I think more than the footage, the impact of the character counts. Frankly, I volunteered to do this role in ‘Vedam’ after hearing the script from director Krish,’ Allu elaborates
After successful move in wooing the Mallu audience, Allu Arjun intends to debut in Kollywood as he is grown up in Chennai.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...