Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Why Bunny's Wife Likes that Heroine?

Other day while addressing the success meet of his brother Allu Sirish's latest release "Srirastu Subamastu", Stylish Star Allu Arjun has joked a bit about his wife. 

Talking about his wife Sneha Reddy's like for heroine Lavanya Tripathi, who played Sirish's lady love in this film, Bunny shared  interesting things.  "Generally my wife doesn't likes any heroines at all. But she liked Lavanya Tripathi immensely. I thought that Lavanya is so cute so she liked her. Maybe it's also the fact that Lavanya didn't acted with me so my wife like her" said Bunny, pushing the whole auditorium into laughs. 

Jokes apart, Lavanya's glamour aspect is also important factor that contributed for the film's success at box office as Monday's litmus test also proved good for Sirish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...