Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Uppi Shoots for Bunny Film in Hyderabad


We had already told you that Sandalwood Realstar Upendra is playing an important role in Allu Arjun's next with Trivikram. Now, we hear that Uppi is in the Telangana capital city to shoot his scenes in the movie. This news was shared by none other than actor Sampoornesh Babu of Hrudaya Kaleyam fame.
Sampoo is apparently a huge fan of Upendra and he was excited to meet his icon in Hyderabad. The Telugu actor told a newspaper: "Upendra has been a huge source of inspiration to me and in fact, I learnt to dress 'differently' after watching all his films. It was my dream to meet him and I couldn't be happier that my dream has come true."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...