Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Monday, April 29, 2013

What a Prasing Tendency for Bunny at Charan in Pawan Place?

Alexander Skarsgard
 

 
The recent buzz of Allu Arjun is that he declared as Ram Charan as Number 1 and his wish for the next 25 years at the audio launch of his forthcoming movie 'Iddarammayilatho'. Allu Arjun said that “For me Ram Charan is more than my life. Ram charan is my hero whom I wish to see him as Number 1. I'm a big fan of Charan and I'm mad about him. Next to Chiranjeevi I want to see Charan in No. 1 spot. As we all know, Pawan Kalyan has reached that range already and there is nothing left for him to conquer. Charan is heading towards that position and will be there one day. At the top for 25 years I wholeheartedly wish he stays".

Bunny who got emotional while speaking at the audio launch opined Telugu Movie Industry is one place where hero gets maximum credit in a success of the movie and also mentioned about the quote of VV Vinayak's  'Our heroes might have built over 1 lakh temples in their birth to enjoy this demigod status’.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...