Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Thursday, November 08, 2012

Bunny Inspires Anish

 
After critically-acclaimed performances in serious films like Nam Areal Ondina and Police Quarters, Anish Tejeshwar is now excited to play the regular, happy-go-lucky guy in his next flick, Nan Lifealli. While the posters and trailers are already anchoring fans' interests, the music, too, has become quite popular with the youngsters.
And it's not just the Kannada fans who love the songs, Kollywood actor Santhanam and Tollywood actor Allu Arjun have also lauded the album. "Santhanam heard the songs through a common friend and gave me positive feedback about the songs. I met Arjun in Hyderabad and gave him a copy of the CD, he loved the songs too," says Anish, whose association with the Telugu star goes back a long way.
"I bumped into Arjun in Hyderabad when I was trying to gain a foothold in this industry. I was learning dance from someone who claimed to be his dance tutor and only later I realized that he was a fraud. However, Arjun was gracious enough to share his dancing studio with me. He's a phenomenal dancer and a great inspiration. If I get good reviews for my dance sequences in Nan Lifealli, it is all thanks to him,"
says Anish, who is currently shooting for Deepak Thimmaiah's Neene Bari Neene alongside Deepika Kamaiah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...