Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Monday, July 09, 2012

Trivikram First, Script Later: Bunny

Amidst speculations that it won't hit the screens on July 13 due to Rajamouli's 'Eega' which is releasing this Friday, the team of 'Julai' comprising actor Allu Arjun, composer Devi Sri Prasad, writer-turned-director Trivikram Srinivas and producers Danayaa and Radha Krishna have confirmed that the film will indeed hit the screens a weak after 'Eega' releases, i.e. July 13.

The unit held a press conference in Old City, Hyderabad where a promotional song Pakado pakado was being canned on Allu Arjun.

'Youth who roam without any work are usually termed Julai and I took it as a title since it applies to the character of Bunny (Allu Arjun) in the film. I've explored whatever he hadn't done till now as an actor,' said Trivikram.

'After going through the dialogues of the film, I suddenly realised that this is a new Trivikram. With 'Julai', he'll again turn out to be a trend setter with regards to dialogues since every other person of late is imitating his dialogues.

Usually I finalise a script before going ahead with a project but with 'Julai', I made sure that I work with Trivikram before the script work began,' said Allu Arjun.

Said composer Devi Sri Prasad, 'I've already watched the film. Bunny will be seen in a different dimension. My albums with him in the past proved to be fruitful and 'Julai' too followed the suit. I am quite upbeat about its prospects at the box-office.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...