Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Chiru and Charan's expensive Marriage Gift to Allu Arjun


After actively participating in the week-long marriage celebrations of his cousin and buddy Allu Arjun, Ram Charan Tej is happy about his friend settling down.

“It was quite a hectic week but I cherish all those moments. I am happy about Bunny settling down in marital bliss and I wish the newly-weds a prosperous life,” he says. He had an expensive gift for Allu Arjun, a Rs 3.5 lakh suit from Europe. “It will have a special place in anybody’s wardrobe,” he says. His dad presented a Cartier Couple Watch, a limited edition piece, costing more than Rs 4 lakh. “Dad came to know about Bunny’s liking for it and bought it for him,” he adds. After Bunny, will the next most-eligible bachelor of T-town be getting married this year? “Marriage is definitely not on the cards this year since I am pre-occupied with my work and want to regain my position

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...