Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Multi-starrer Vedam music launched

The music of most awaited movie of the year Vedam music was launched on Sunday May 3 at Taj Deccan hotel. The lead cast Allu Arjun, Manchu Manoj, Manoj Bajpai, Anushka Shetty, actresses Deeksha Seth, Lekha Washington, director Krish, music director MM Keeravani, Producer Dil Raju and others attended the function.

Music director MM Keeravani has penned four songs and Sirivennela has penned one for the film. Along with direction Krish has also penned story, screenplay and dialogues. The movie is produced by Prasad Devineni and Shobu Yarlagadda under the banner of Arka Media Works.


The movie is all set to hit the screens on May 20.

The audio of Vedam starring Allu Arjun, Manchu Manoj and Anushka in the prime roles, was released at hotel Taj Deccan, Hyderabad. Made on ARK Media banner, the film is directed by Jagarlamudi Radhakrishna aka Krish. It will come into the market from May 12.

Allu Arjun, Manoj, Anushka, Nagayya, Manoj Bajpai, Gnanasekhar, Krish, TS Murthy, Keeravani, Dil Raju, Ramlakshman, Sravan, Deeksha, Lekha Washington and others took part in the event.

Manoj Bajpai said: “I got introduced into the Tollywood with Ramgopal Varma’s Prema Katha film. Later, I did several films and I became big fan of Telugu culture and tradition. It is my second film with Allu Arjun. There is a lot of energy in both Allu Arjun and Manoj. This film is going to set a new trend in the coming days. Anushka did a wonder job and it needs guts to such a role. Keeravani’s music is simply superb.”

Manoj said: “I have an excellent rock song in the film. I am a big fan of Manoj Bajpai. I am a big fan of him. He is so encouraging. We all struggled for one year. I hope this is my luck to be doing this film.”

Anushka said: “I think this film is the first of its kind of multi-starrers after I came to the industry in Telugu. We all finished the project with involvement, dedication and energy. If you hear some songs, you are sure to weep and that is the intensity of the music of Keeravani.”

Dil Raju said: “Good days are ahead for Tollywood once again with the multi-starrer trend set with Vedam.”

Keeravani said: “First producer Prasad met me and gave me advance saying that it was a movie done with debutants. But after a few days, he came and enhanced my remuneration saying that it was with Allu Arjun and Anushka. My wife came forward to market the audio. The audio cassette would be released from May 12 in the open market.”

Allu Arjun said: “Some people said that I took a wrong step by doing Vedam at a time when I am going strong in my career. But, I knew I did the right thing. I have great belief in Krish. In fact, this is not an art film. It is altogether a new format. I did this film with interest and not for remuneration. It was me who brought Manoj into the project. Krish is the real hero of Vedam. You all will see it on the screen soon.”

Krish said: “There are four songs in the film. Music and literature are the two nipples of Goddess Saraswathi. Keervani drank the milk of the mother Goddess and became proficient in both aspects. The main theme of the film is that how some people with destructive inclination would turn into progressive powers.”


Audio Launch Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...